Wednesday 4 April 2012

LATEST TUTORIAL

know who called you


I neva Fink I can know
who
call/flash ma Nunber when
I'm out of Service or When
I
switch of ma Phone not until
I Came across the Lil
  TutorI
wanna Explain to You. TIPS=> This service enable
you to know those who
called you when Ur
battery
down or out of
service. HOW TO KNOW WHO CALL/
FLASH YOU WHEN YOU
PHONE IS SWITCH OFF OR
OUT OF SERVICE
STEP 1. Dial *123# on your
phone and send. Select Answer and then
press 2 for My
services
STEP 2. Select Answer and
then press 9 for MORE
STEP 3. Select Answer again
and press 1 for
Missed Call Alerts
STEP 4. Select Answer and
press 2 for Notify Me +
who called.
NOTE It work for MTN
Subscribe Only but we'll
Write Tutorial for other
Nework too Soonest. Stay
tuned &help us Invite ur Pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment